Projects & Publications
- PyStan is the Python interface to Stan, a probabilistic programming language implementing statistical inference with Markov chain Monte Carlo.
- lda Topic modeling with latent Dirichlet allocation in Python.
- Novels Project Towards a representative sample of novels published in Europe and North America between 1770 and 1915.
- Riddell, A. "Public Domain Rank: Identifying Notable Individuals with the Wisdom of the Crowd." Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Open Collaboration (OpenSym 2015) arXiv:1411.2180
- Riddell, A. “How to Read 22,198 Journal Articles: Studying the History of German Studies with Topic Models.” In Distant Readings: Topologies of German Culture in the Long Nineteenth Century, edited by Matt Erlin and Lynne Tatlock, 91--114. Rochester, New York: Camden House, 2014. (PDF).
- “Machine Reading Only Revolutions” (coauthored with N. K. Hayles). In How We Think: Digital Media and Contemporary Technogensis, by N. K. Hayles, 242–47. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 2012. (PDF)
- Commentary on Mark Danielewski's Only Revolutions in How We Think: A Digital Companion (with N. K. Hayles)